Collections MAX Payment Runner
Collections MAX Payment Runner is a powerful tool developed by the Decca Software Company that will process all of your credit card payments for you automatically! No more needing to batch your credit cards out or needing to export payment data that can lead to PCI compliance issues when using this tool. Some of the features this tool can do include….
- Compatible with Usa Epay, Authorize.Net, and NMI gateways. You do not need to have a partner merchant account to use this software but Decca Payments customers can use this software for FREE as long as they are using their Decca Payments merchant account to process payments.
- Direct integration with Windows Task Scheduler allows you to set up to two different times you want the system to automatically process your payments (like 7am before work and 7pm after). You also have the option to manually run the software at any time.
- Software automatically logs into your Collections MAX database and processes all of your post dates and new credit card payments.
- Automatically handles all of your DECLINED payments. Enterprise type feature that automatically reschedules the payment for 2 days ahead and sends the debtor (if email address is on file) an email informing them of the declined payment. This gives the debtor time to either contact their bank or contact you for updated payment information. Decline system lets you determine how many times a payment can be ran after the initial decline before the system marks the payment as REVERSED. This feature alone can increase your revenue substantially.
- Capability to notify both you and the debtor of expiring credit cards. If there is extra credit card payments on file this software can send both an email to the debtor and notate it in it’s report.
- A detailed report will be emailed to you when this software runs to show you exactly what was processed and what was declined.
- Integration with Collections MAX Administrator 4.1 that gives you Payment Runner template options for debtors emails that include Last 4 digits of the customer credit card number, Rescheduled Payment Date, Declined Reason and the Credit Card Expirtation Date.
Here at Decca Payments you get the use of the Collections MAX Payment Runner for FREE. Since you will be needing a merchant account anyways or even if you already have one why not get a second or third merchant account with us to increase your monthly processing limit and make your post date payment processing problems go away?
We can board debt buyers and Collection Agencies (and basically any other high risk business). We have partnered with over 30 different banks making it an easy process to get the payment processing you need. Contact us today!